Wiseco Top End Kit Performance Piston Suzuki RM125 00-03 PK1180
Wiseco and Suzuki RM125 will help to improve the performance of your RM125
Most OEM manufacturers recommend on small-bore motocross engines need to have the piston and rings replaced every 25-30 hours to maintain peak performance and not damage the cylinder plating. Pro Lite Piston using ArmorGlide® skirt coating, specialized for your Suzuki RM125 to ensure high performance. Precision Forgings, state of the art CNC finishing, multiple dome profiles, and optimized piston skirts shapes are only a few features that make Wiseco forged pistons the best available.
Features Wiseco Pro Lite Suzuki RM125 00-03
- Each piston is built from race proven designs that are chosen by the top race teams in all forms of racing including Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Superbike, and more
- PK kits from Wiseco feature a complete top end gasket kit that gives you everything you need to complete your rebuild from premium materials
- Dedicated forgings used for superior strength to weight ratio utilizing aerospace alloy
- High Performance ring kit and alloy pin included with each piston kit for extended life and sustained power
- Fits the Suzuki RM125 00-03 / PK1180
Click to see additional performance parts for your Suzuki RM125
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl. The area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.