Wiseco Top-End Kit Kawasaki KX85 01-13 Piston, Rings, Gaskets
Wiseco and Kawasaki KX85 top-end rebuild will help to improve the performance of your KX85.
Most OEM manufacturers recommend on small-bore motocross engines need to have the piston and rings replaced every 25-30 hours to maintain peak performance and not damage the cylinder plating. Wiseco complete top end kits include Pro Lite Piston using ArmorGlide® skirt coating, specialized for your Kawasaki KX85 to ensure high performance. Precision Forgings, state of the art CNC finishing, multiple dome profiles, and optimized piston skirts shapes are only a few features that make Wiseco forged pistons the best available.
Features Wiseco Pro Lite Top-End Kit Kawasaki KX85 01-13:
- Wiseco uses an Innovative forging design, and piston skirt provide maximum horsepower and torque
- Durability, longevity and increased horsepower
- Forged from high-silicon aluminum alloy for maximum strength and dependability
- Wiseco offers a complete range of popular piston models and years for both trail and racing applications
- Fits the Kawasaki - 2001 - 2013 Kawasaki KX85
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.