Renthal 307-420-13GP Ultralight 13 Tooth Front Sprocket
Precision machining to extremely tight tolerances ensures that Renthal front sprockets are always within spec. Note: Image is for reference only, actual product may vary.
65SX 98-08, 65XC 08
- When looking to replace your front sprocket, Renthal front sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as "chainwheels", Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel.
- What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build up of dirt.