Motion Pro Bearing Driver-Steer 41mm,56mm - 08-0550 - Motorcycle Tools
The Motion Pro Bearing Driver-Steer 41mm and 56mm is a precision tool used to install press-in crankshafts into an engine case. With its set of billet aluminum face plate adaptors, this time-saving method maintains the crankshaft's true alignment during installation. The universal steel nut adapter is designed to work on virtually all crankshafts, and the reversible pull stud features M10 x 1.25 and M12 x 1.25 threads. This eliminates the need for a shop press when installing the crankshaft, and the machined brass thrust washer ensures extra durability.
- Compatible with tapered steering bearings ranging from 41-42mm to 55-56mm.
- Motion Pro Bearing Driver-Steer offers an accurate, efficient installation with its double-sided design. The 41mm and 56mm sizes (08-0550) offer precision and reliability.
- Safely installs the tapered bearing race in the frame
- Made of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Ergonomic handle
- Laser etched for easy identification