Namura Performance Top End Piston Kit with Gaskets 2000-2008 KTM 65 SX
Namura Piston Kit will help to improve the performance of your KTM 65 SX 2000-2008. This Kit has everything you need to replace your top end.
Most OEM manufacturers recommend on small-bore motocross engines need to have the piston and rings replaced every 25-30 hours to maintain peak performance and not damage the cylinder plating.
Namura uses a MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) coated piston skirt which is a rolled-on process that bonds 10x stronger than sprayed on coatings. This coating offers greater heat transfer and reduces friction to help to eliminate cold seizures. The head of the piston is machined smooth to reflect combustion temperatures away from the piston. Some tests have shown this feature can increase horsepower and fuel economy by up to 6% in gains.
Namura piston kit comes with piston, rings, c-clips and wrist-pin and gaskets.
Features Namura Piston Kit KTM 65 SX 2000-2008:
- Namura piston kits come with the piston, rings, and wrist pin, Wrist Pin Bearing and top end gasket kit - All in one Box
- OEM quality rings packed in their box, a wrist pin, and circlips.
MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Piston Skirts
Machined Smooth Piston Heads
- Anodized Piston Domes Increases - heat resistance and durability; pistons with anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons.
- Casting Process Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance; it also has an ability to withstand higher cylinder temperatures.
- Fits the KTM 65 SX 2000-2008
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - The Best Motocross local Shop In Central Florida