Namura Performance Piston Kit - NX-20065 / 2000-2020 Kawasaki KX65
Sale Sold out
Regular price $50.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Namura and Kawasaki KX65 Piston Kit will help to improve the performance of you bike.
Most OEM manufacturers recommend on small-bore motocross engines need to have the piston and rings replaced every 25-30 hours to maintain peak performance and not damage the cylinder plating. Namura uses an MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) coated piston skirt which is a rolled-on process that bonds 10x stronger than sprayed on coatings. This coating offers greater heat transfer and reduces friction to help to eliminate cold seizures. The head of the piston is machined smooth to reflect combustion temperatures away from the piston. Some tests have shown this feature can increase horsepower and fuel economy by up to 6% in gains.
Namura piston kit comes with piston, rings, c-clips and wrist-pin and gaskets.
Features Namura Piston Kit Kawasaki KX65 2000-2021:
- Namura piston kits come with the piston, rings, and wrist pin and clips
- OEM quality rings packed in their box, a wrist pin, and circlips.
MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Piston Skirts
Machined Smooth Piston Heads
- Anodized Piston Domes Increases - heat resistance and durability; pistons with anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons.
- Casting Process Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance; it also has an ability to withstand higher cylinder temperatures.
- Fits the Kawasaki - 2000 - 2021 Kawasaki KX65
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.