Fire Power Pit Bike Lithium Battery - HJTZ7SL-FP-B - 2008-2023 Kawasaki KLX140
Fire Power Pit Bike Lithium Battery - HJTZ7SL-FP-B - 2008-2023 Kawasaki KLX140, KLX140L, and KLX140G
Fire Power - Lithium Battery 145 Cold Cranking AmpsKawasaki makes some of the best motocross bikes on the market, but one area where they have been known to fall short is the battery. If you're looking for a stronger, more powerful, yet lightweight battery for your Kawasaki KLX140, you're not alone. Having a dead battery with no kick-starter could be a major problem when trying to start your bike.
One option to consider is replacing your stock battery with a Lithium Ion (Li-ion) battery. These types of batteries are known for being lighter and more powerful than traditional lead-acid batteries. They also hold their charge longer and have a longer lifespan.
When choosing a battery, keep in mind that a higher cold cranking amp (CCA) rating will provide more power for starting your bike. However, a higher CCA rating also means a larger and heavier battery. Make sure to find the right balance between power and weight for your needs.
- Fire Power - Lithium Ion Polymer technology
- Lithium-ion battery is extremely lightweight, 50% to 70% lighter than standard batteries
- Built-in LED test light so you can always test the battery condition
- Greatly increased cranking amps over OEM and lead-acid batteries
- 145 Cold Cranking Amps
- Super-Fast recharge can be brought up to a 90% charge within 6 minutes
- Increased life compared to lead-acid batteries (6 to 12 times more cycle)
- Long shelf life, up to 1 year before requiring recharging
- No hazardous acid or heavy metals, non-explosive and non-combustible
- Fitment: 2008-2023 Kawasaki KLX140, KLX140L, and KLX140G
Looking for the Best way to keep your new Lithium Battery fully charged - Click here for the OptiMate Lithium LFP 4S 0.8A Battery Charger - Lithium TM471Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl. The best Motocross shop in Central Florida