Moto Tassinari VForce3I Reed Valve Suzuki RM85 02-21 V383S-A
Why does the new Suzuki RM85 VForce3i outperform standard reed cage systems?
The main reason is by having the reed cage configured in and the dual v-shaped cage doubles the reed surface area. With the addition of the Straight Shot Intake Manifold, you will receive additional performance. This increased reed surface area allowing an increase in airflow. The reeds travel less, which ensures the reeds open and close fully. The reed petals are constructed from carbon fiber and are lightweight and stronger than conventional fiber reeds. Improved reed pedal life.
The new RM85 VForce3i reed system now includes a new performance intake boot which offers a straighter shot into the reed cage. The new intake boot will increase the airflow and performance over OEM intake boots.Features of the VForce3I Reed Valve - Suzuki RM85:
- Straight shot intake manifold included
- Double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design
- Increased bottom end, stronger mid-range, and longer top-end
- Greater efficiency due to reduced reed petal travel
- More airflow means more horsepower
- Reduced reed petal wear
- Screw free design eliminates the risk of screws going through motor
- Screw free design enables super quick reed petal changes
- Suzuki RM85 2002-2021