KTM 85 SX 15-16 Namura Performance Piston and Rings
Namura Piston and Rings will help to improve the performance of your KTM 85 SX 13-14.
Most OEM manufacturers recommend on small-bore motocross engines need to have the piston and rings replaced every 25-30 hours to maintain peak performance and not damage the cylinder plating. Namura uses a MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) coated piston skirt which is a rolled-on process that bonds 10x stronger than sprayed on coatings. This coating offers greater heat transfer and reduces friction to help to eliminate cold seizures. The head of the piston is machined smooth to reflect combustion temperatures away from the piston. Some tests have shown this feature can increase horsepower and fuel economy by up to 6% in gains. Namura Piston & Rings comes with piston, rings, c-clips and wrist-pin.
Features Namura Piston & Rings KTM 85 SX 15-16:
- Namura piston kits come with the piston, rings, and wrist pin individually wrapped
- OEM quality rings packed in their box, a wrist pin, and circlips.
MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Piston Skirts
Machined Smooth Piston Heads
- Anodized Piston Domes Increases - heat resistance and durability; pistons with anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons.
- Casting Process Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance; it also has an ability to withstand higher cylinder temperatures.
- Bore Sizes Available - 46.95mm(Std.), 46.96mm (+0.01), 46.97mm (+0.02)
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - The Best Motocross local Shop In Central Florida