Kehin PWK 28mm Carburetor Up-Grade Suzuki RM85
Time to up-date you Suzuki RM 85. First this I would update is the old school carburetor on the RM85. The stock Carburetor is the old style Keihin PE 28mm round side and I would recommend to replace it with a Keihin PWK 28mm carburetor. The Keihin carburetor will give the RM85 a stronger acceleration right off the bottom end and put a stop to any bogging off the bottom. This carburetor is standard on all of the other 85cc bikes, which must tell you something if all the others use the same carb.
Kehin PWK 28mm Carburetor RM85 Up-Grade
- Chromed semi-flat (D) throttle valve for excellent response and more flow at high RPM.
- Throttle bores sized to give maximum power.Easy jetting with jetting parts available.
- Quad Vents: Eliminates post jump bogging from fuel plugged vent passages
- PWK Air Strikers: Directs air to main nozzle for improved signal and throttle response
- Link back to Moto-House MX Blog, TOP 5 WAYS TO MAKE THE SUZUKI RM85 A TOP PERFORMANCE MOTOCROSS BIKE
This is a custom jetted carburetor and ships out 5 days after order
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Best Motocross Shop in Central Florida