FMF Fatty Pipe Kawasaki KX100/KX85 Exhaust 022060
FMF has been racing and manufacturing exhaust pipes for well over 35 years. The FMF Fatty Gold Series pipe for the Kawasaki KX100/KX85 delivers race-proven performance. FMF Fatty Pipe broadens and smoothes out the horsepower curve while increasing gains throughout the whole power band, more low-end, more mid, and increased over-rev. When it comes to horsepower FMF and Kawasaki go togeather. FMF Fatty Gold Series pipe is our most popular 2-stroke pipe for motocross, enduro, woods riders or just haveing fun, FMF has what you’re looking for.
Features of the FMF Gold Series Fatty Pipe KX100/KX85:
- FMF Fatty offers the most tractable power, improved throttle control
- Fatty Gold Series pipe will increase horsepower throughout entire power band
- Manufactured from carbon steel with a nickel-plated finish for maximum durability
- FMF Racing’s Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance.
- Can be used with FMF or stock silencer (unless noted)
- FMF Fatty pipe is computer designed and dyno tested to make the most power gains on your KX100/KX85
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Constructed of strong 19-gauge steel with a nickel-plated finish
Moto-House MX - Choice of ChampionsLocated in Clermont/Groveland Fl. the area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross