FMF Fatty Performance Exhaust Pipe 025197 KTM 65SX 2016-2021
FMF Fatty Performance Exhaust Pipe KTM 65 SX
FMF has been racing and manufacturing exhaust pipes for well over 35 years. The FMF Fatty pipe for the KTM 65 SX delivers race-proven performance. FMF Fatty Pipe broadens and smooths out the horsepower curve while increasing gains throughout the whole power band, more low-end, more mid, and increased over-rev. When it comes to horsepower FMF and KTM go together. FMF Fatty Gold Series pipe is our most popular 2-stroke pipe for motocross, enduro, woods riders, or just having fun, FMF has what you’re looking for.
Features of the FMF Fatty Pipe KTM 65SX 2016-2021:
- FMF Fatty offers the most tractable power, improved throttle control
- Manufactured from carbon steel with a nickel-plated finish for maximum durability
- FMF Racing’s Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance.
- Can be used with FMF or stock silencer (unless noted)
- FMF Fatty pipe is computer designed and dyno-tested to make the most power gains on your KTM 65 SX / Husqvarna TC 65
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Constructed of strong 19-gauge steel with a nickel-plated finish
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl. the area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross
Orders over $65 Ship Free in the continental 48 States