FMF Factory Fatty Pipe Exhaust Yamaha YZ85 19-20 024073
The FMF Factory Fatty is reminiscent of the “works” or cone pipe once used by Factory Teams all over the world.
This pipe is for the designed for the New (YPVS) Yamaha Power Valve System used on the Yamaha YZ85.
When you need power, the Factory Fatty is the one for your Yamaha YZ85. When you bolt on the Factory Fatty increases and smoothed out the power delivery while raising the horsepower output through the entire power band, most noticeable, it will increase the low end and mid-range power. The FMF Factory Fatty will also increase over-rev. No matter what type of riding you do, the Fatty has the benefits you’re looking for.
Features of the FMF Factory Fatty Pipe Yamaha YZ85 YPVS Powered:
- Based on the successful exhaust pipe used by pro riders
- Cone section is shaped like the original Fatty, but with new features
- Constructed with two thicknesses of steel
- 19-gauge steel used in the header portion for optimum strength and durability; 20-gauge steel on the body and a rear section for increased weight savings
- Seams are hand pounded after stamping process for that factory look
- Come in a raw, unplated, oiled finish, must be oiled after washing - looks great in raw steel
Moto-House MX - Choice of ChampionsLocated in Clermont/Groveland Fl. the area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross
Orders over $65 Ship Free in the continental 48 States