FMF Factory Fatty Exhaust Pipe KTM 65 SX 16-21 025198
The FMF Factory Fatty is reminiscent of the “works” or cone pipe once used by Factory Teams all over the world, to ensure maximum performance.
When you need power the Factory Fatty is the one for your KTM 65 SX. When you bolt on the Factory Fatty increases and smoothed out the power delivery while raising the horsepower output through the entire power band, most noticeable it will increase the low end and mid range power. The FMF Factory Fatty will also increase over-rev of your KTM 65 SX. No matter what type of riding you do, the Fatty has the benefits you’re looking for.
Features of the FMF Factory Fatty Pipe KTM 65 SX 2016 - 2021:
- Based on the successful exhaust pipe used by pro riders
- Cone section is shaped like the original Fatty, but with new features
- Constructed with two thicknesses of steel
- 19-gauge steel used in the header portion for optimum strength and durability; 20-gauge steel on body and rear section for increased weight savings
- Seams are hand pounded after stamping process for that factory look
- Come in a raw, unplated, oiled finish, must be oiled after washing - looks great in raw steel
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions. Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl. the area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross
Orders over $65 Ship Free in the continental 48 States