Renthal Aluminum Rear Sprockets 47 Tooth Yamaha YZ65
Renthal Ultralight 7075 T-6 Aluminum Sprocket - CNC machined aluminum 66% lighter than steel Sprockets. Renthal manufactures rear sprockets that CNC machined from 7075 T-6 aluminum that is grooved for durable for Yamaha YZ65 Dirt Bikes. Renthal CNC machined mud grooves into all there sprockets to release mud and dirt while riding allowing the sprocket to self-clean. Renthal Sprockets used on your Yamaha YZ65 this helps reduce wear and dramatically increases chain and sprocket life. Renthal products are used by local top riders and many of the Loretta Lynns Nation Champions.
Renthal Rear Ultralight Sprockets - Yamaha YZ65
- Renthal rear sprockets are the ultralight design making them 66% lighter than steel, nd are still incredibly durable
- Most used sprocket used in supercross, motocross and offroad racers throughout the world
- Manufactured with self-cleaning mud grooves at each tooth to help remove dirt and reduce wear
- Renthal uses CNC machined from a specially enhanced 7075 T-6 aluminum alloy
- Silver and Bue available for all models
Chain lube should be used before each ride, to increase longevity
Fitment - Yamaha YZ65 all
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl The Best Local Motocross Shop in Central Florida.