The Kawasaki KX85 is already and race wining bike in stock form. Are you looking for a little more from the bike without braking the bank? The question is can we do some simple modifications and make the Kawasaki KX85 a class winner. The difference in price between a KTM 85 sx and Kawasaki KX85 is over $2, 600, that’s a lot of money to work with. List the modifications in stages, Keep in mind the modifications we are talking about will work for older KX85 too.
Stage one package for KX85 2014 - 2018
Pro Circuit Kawasaki Works Pipe 2014 - 2018
- Stamped AKDQ high quality carbon steel construction
- Hand welded and pounded seams
- Reinforced mounting brackets and stinger
- Made in the USA
- 304 stainless steel intake tube
- Double-walled mounting bracket(s)
- 6061 T6 brushed aluminum silencer body
- Stainless steel end-cap
- Tig and mig welded for strength and durability
- Allen head screws ensure easy repacking when needed for extended product life
- E-Glass internal packing for maximum packing life
- Made in the USA
Twin Air filters help to stop airborne dirt, grime and sand from getting into your engine; a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet! Twin Air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt/dust.
Kawasaki KX85 Jet kit
The jet kit puts the package all together and keeps the power strong
Jet kit std. Fuel - $
Jet kit VP C12 - $
Jet Kit VP 110 - $
Jet Kit MRX02 - $
VP MRX02 Racing Fuel (100 octane) - Arguably, the best performing two stroke motocross fuel for stock and modified engines, period! Surpassing MRX01, MRX02 is effective in delivering up to 7% (about 2hp just from fuel) more power than pump gas and any basic non-oxygenated race fuel. This high-end fuel blend passes rules for AMA Pro/Am.