The Newest Entry to The USA Takes Charge - BS Battery
BS Battery has become within a few years, one of the largest and most innovative powersport battery manufacturer. Present in both OEM and OES fields, BS Battery offers an exhaustive range of powersport battery solution for all technologies (Lithium, SLA, MF and Dry), as well as for all application fields.
With more than 400 battery types, its 6 subsidiaries around the world and its 2 production basis, BS Battery brand and products are distributed throughout 70 countries, making BS Battery a reliable partner of most of the major distribution players and vehicle manufacturers. (BS Battery - https://bs-battery.com/about-us/)
Now BS Battery is available from Parts Unlimited dealers across the USA.
The lineup includes such batteries as its SLA (sealed lead acid) and SLA MAX (designed for cruisers) batteries that don’t require maintenance, are
totally sealed, activated from the factory and completely
spill proof. Designed to make life easier for riders, mechanics and dealers, this plug-and-play solution removes the unpopular steps of dealing with acid batteries.
SLA Max batteries are designed to offer maximal performance for big engine bikes equipped with lots of electronic equipment (GPS, alarm, audio, flashlight…). Ready to use, the SLA Max batteries are factory activated, maintenance free and completely spillproof. AGM technology combined with new highly sophisticated construction design provide increased power, extended life and maximum reliability.
SLA MAX HD models (BIX30HL, BTX20HL, BTX14HL) are equipped with specific terminals to facilitate the mounting without using spacer rings, and with reinforced battery for a maximum vibration resistance. All these features fulfill heavy duty engines requirements such as Harley Davidson vehicles.
Features of the SLA Max - AMG Lead Acid for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
SLA batteries will make the user life easier. No more acid handling or inevitable waiting for battery charge! Everything becomes much more simple! Ready to use, the SLA batteries are factory activated, maintenance free and completely spill proof. A new environment for powersport battery: it becomes a plug & play solution, extremely simple to install and carry!
Features of the SLA Batteries - AMG Lead Acid - All Motorcycles
- Ready to use - Just plug and play
- Absolutely maintenance free
- Multi-positioning mounting - Up to 90°
- No acid handling - Very safe
- Spillproof design - Totally sealed
- Increased power & extended cycle life - Safe & environmentally friendly
- Low discharge rate
New Product line - Seeking out new technologies, BS Battery offers an exhaustive line of Lithium batteries – from 12.8 Voltage, up to 560 CCA (A) – that features robust terminals and are equipped with an indicator to check the state of charge at
any time. They are also lightweight, up to 70 percent lighter than lead acid batteries.
Designed for the most demanding riders, looking for higher and safer performance, faster acceleration, highly reduced weight and much longer battery life. The very low self-discharge provide the possibility to start an engine after a very long period of storage, even in very cold temperature conditions.
Features of the Lithium Batteries
- Ready to use - No need for preparation, just plug and play
- Lighter weight - Up to 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Multi-positioning mounting - Up to 180°
- Extensive cycle life - Over 2000 cycles
- Fast charging - Super fast charging capabilities
- Very low self discharge - Can start engine after a long period of storage
- Cold temperature performance - Impressive cold cranking performance
- Heat resistance - Heat temperature resistance up to 230°C
- Robust brass terminals - For enhanced electrical performance
- Very safe and environmental friendly - No acid, no leakage risk, no heavy metal, no toxic
- Waterproof design - Silicone sealant for excellent sealing performance
BS Battery tests its products under extreme racing conditions
thanks to strong technical racing partnerships it has
with Fabio Quartararo (MOTO GP World Champion), Yamaha
GMT94 (World Superbike), Kawasaki Bud Racing (MXGP),
Sherco Racing (Enduro GP, Hard Trial) and many others. ■
This article is from Parts Magazine (January 2023, vol.29,#12)
#bsbattery #lithiumbattery #amgbatterys #motohousemx