How to Increase Dirt Bikes Horsepower and Torque with Moto Tassinari's VForce4 Reed Valve System
Looking for an unmatched performance boost for your two-stroke race bike? Moto Tassinari's VForce4 reed valve system can significantly increase horsepower and torque. Why, doubling the reed tip surface compared to OEM designs. Built for reliability and high performance, the VForce4 withstands extreme engine conditions with petal travel, ensuring longevity.
After 15 years of continual success and improvements, Moto Tassinari has unleashed the next-generation reed cage. Moto Tassinari jokingly said, "The only thing we didn't change is the bolt pattern." However, this is quite true. The VForce4. By incorporating an airfoil shape at the reed tip area, it increases air velocity from outer ports, uses a new reed petal resin system, pre-curved reed petals, and longer reed stops. With a 10% increase in combined reed tip area and 15.6% reduction in frontal area of the central wing, the VForce4 delivers superior airflow and aerodynamics.
Upgrade to the latest VForce4R models with rubber over-molding for increased petal life and superior sealing. Or choose the exclusive VForce4Ri models, featuring a custom intake manifold boot that enhances airflow and overall performance. Elevate your two-stroke racing experience with Moto Tassinari's cutting-edge VForce4 technology today!
- The new VForce4 system utilizes an innovative resin made from reed petals and is strengthened with carbon fiber and a specialized lay-up process. The combination of these materials and construction techniques increases reed life.
- The pre-curved reed petal ensures a more effective seal at the tip, which prevents reed peals from gaping.
- The VForce4 reed tip area has experienced a 10.5% increase, which has resulted in an elevation of the overall air flow.
- The addition of an airfoil shape to the cage tip effectively increases the air velocity to the outer ports.
- Long reed stops have been incorporated to gradually reduce the velocity of the petals, resulting in an increased durability of the petals.
- The central wing underwent a reduction in frontal area by 15.6% which was coupled with a more aerodynamic shape
2-Stroke Dirt Bikes that the VFORCE4 is Available
Gas Gas Moldes:
Moto Tassinari's VForce4 reed valve system can significantly increase horsepower and torque for two-stroke race bikes. Its reed tip surface is double the size of OEM designs, and the system is built for reliability and high performance. It can withstand extreme engine conditions with petal travel, ensuring longevity.
#motolife #motocross #2stroke #vforce4r #vforce #beta #yamaha #KTM #husqvarna #gasgas #kawasaki #honda