Wiseco Bottom End Kit - WPC166 - 2002-2022 Suzuki RM85
2002-2022 Suzuki RM85, Wiseco Bottom End Kit - WPC166
Moto-House MX Ships this kit for Free!!
Wiseco: Optimizing Performance for Over Seven Decades
For over seven decades, Wiseco has been a pioneer in manufacturing high-quality OEM-compatible pistons and crankshafts for a wide range of motorsport applications. Founded in 1940 by Clyde Wiseman, Wiseco has established itself as a trusted name in the industry, providing professional-grade performance optimization solutions.
There are many important components in a high-performance engine, but one that often gets overlooked is the bottom end. The bottom end of an engine refers to the crankshaft, connecting rods, and pistons – all working together to convert the up-and-down motion of the pistons into rotational motion. It's crucial for these components to be durable, reliable, and properly sealed to prevent any leaks or loss of power.
Wiseco Bottom End Kit:
- Crankshaft kits include crankshaft, top end bearing, premium main bearings, and a complete bottom end gasket set that includes all seals and gaskets needed to do the job
- Crankshafts are factory assembled and precision trued to OEM specifications
- Double-forged Wiseco connecting rods maintain superior dimensional consistency through improved grain flow
- Shot-peening eliminates residual stresses and smoothly blends the rod forging surfaces
- Corrosion-resistant surface treatment
- Top and bottom end rod bores case hardened to 58-62 RC to optimize bearing running surface
- Crank pin bearing radial running clearance is optimized to ensure maximum performance
- Precision honing ensures ultra round bearing surface
- Precision-engineered oiling slots maximize rod strength and bearing life
- Double-drilled small ends provide the piston pin with extra lubrication and cooling, reducing distortion of top end due to thermal transfer from the piston
- Silver-coated bronze phosphor thrust washers, with dimpled design to increase oil retention and reduce friction between rod and washer interface
- Crank pin bearings are manufactured from the highest quality hot rolled steel; case-hardened to 58-62 RC
- Caged needle roller bearings provide the highest possible rpm
- Precision-machined crank webs
- Wiseco complete gasket kits are made from premium materials for maximum sealing and reliability; all bearings are OEM-quality for reliability and performance
Fitment: Suzuki RM85 2002-2022 / Part Number WPC166
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - The best Motocross shop in Central Florida. Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl.