Fly Racing Pro Perch Lever 4-Stroke 567-10441 Sale
Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Fly Pro Perch uses a spring-loaded ball system that allows you to use your thumb to make clutch adjustments while riding. The fly Pro Perch lever pull is smooth and easy due to the use of a needle bearing in the lever. A rubber boot keeps the adjusting mechanism clean. Lever assemblies use a nylon insert to rotate the perch upon impact to help avoid damage. These levers are available with black finger grips. Fly Racing Pro perch lever assemblies are available for 4-stroke applications.
- "Adjust on-the-fly" style perch.
- Forged alloy construction for increased durability with a rubber boot to keep out dirt.
- Bearing in pivot provides smooth lever feel and wear protection.
- Universal application fitment.
- Uses stock CR-style lever.
- Motorcycle only.
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl. The best Motocross shop in central Florida