When you think of performance Motocross Grips Renthal is the first company you think of. Starting with the legendary Dual Compound grips and now with the new improved Tapered Dual Compound grips.
Features of the Dual Compound Grips:
- All the benefits of the classic dual-compound grips, but with an oversized thumb diameter that tapers down to regular size at the ends to match the contours of a closed fist for maximum comfort and control
- Increased material in the sensitive thumb area also offers more cushioning and damping against vibration without reducing control
- Soft compound is used for the outer diameter of the grip, which is in direct contact with the palm, fingers and thumb
- Firm compound is used for the flange, inner sleeve and outer-end of the grip for maximum durability
- Offer the ultimate combination of comfort and durability
- For use with twist throttle
- For 7/8" bars; 4-1/2" L
Looking for more products from Renthal Just Click
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.