Pro Circuit 304 Std. Silencers Kawasaki KX85, KX100 Exhaust SK98080-304
Sale Sold out
Regular price $171.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Pro Circuit has been working Kawasaki to creating more power from the KX85, KX100 and the New KX112 for as long as I can remember.
So when it's time to choose a performance exhaust systems for your KX85, KX100 and the New KX112 use what the Pro's use to go with Pro Circuit Exhaust. The Std. 305 Silencer is a super light weight performance silencer that will deliver a great sound along with Horse Power gains through the Power-Band. The 304 silencer is easily re-packable by removing the hex screws at the end cap.
For more power add the Works Pipe from Pro Circuit is a rugged exhaust pipe that utilizes bare steel on the body that must be oiled after washing the bike to protect from rust build up. The Works bare steel pipe pushing the limits even further on power gains from the Kawasaki KX85, KX100, KX112 and the bare steel pipe looks cool too!! Sold separately
- Full-race two-stroke silencer
- The compact design of the short aluminum canister offers optimum performance gains and is recommended for closed-course racing only
- Hex head screws are used to secure the inlet cap and can be removed easily for quick re-packing of the silencer
- 304 stainless steel intake tube
- Double-walled mounting bracket(s)
- Tig and mig welded for strength and durability
- E-Glass internal packing for maximum packing life
- Made in the USA
- Looking matching Pro Circuit Exhaust click here
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.