Moose Racing Front Countershaft Sprockets Steel Kawasaki KX100/KX85
Moose Racing Countershaft Sprockets are manufactured from impact and wear-resistant chromoly steel, and this ensures durability. The inner splines are broached to maintain superior contact to the countershaft on your KX100, KX85. When you are looking for quality parts for your Kawasaki KX100, KX85. Moose Racing products are Made in the USA.Moose Racing Steel Front Sprocket (CounterShaft) - Kawasaki KX100, KX85:
- Front CounterShaft sprockets the Inner splines are broached to provide maximum spline-to-countershaft contact - this helps distribute driveline forces over the largest possible area
- Machined from impact and wear resistant chromoly steel
- Moose Racing heat-treated the all countershaft sprocket.
- Moose Racing a nickel coating for corrosion resistance and lubricity.
- Available in 12 Tooth, 13 Tooth, 14 Tooth - See Fitment chart below
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.
|1983 - 1984||Kawasaki||KD80|
|1980 - 1987||Kawasaki||KD80M|
|1980 - 1988||Kawasaki||KDX80|
|1995 - 2016||Kawasaki||KX100|
|1983 - 1988||Kawasaki||KX60|
|1990 - 2003||Kawasaki||KX60|
|2000 - 2016||Kawasaki||KX65|
|1979 - 1982||Kawasaki||KX80|
|1986 - 2000||Kawasaki||KX80|
|1986 - 2000||Kawasaki||KX80 Big Wheel|
|2001 - 2016||Kawasaki||KX85|
|2003 - 2004||Suzuki||RM65|