Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tire Combo - Front 80-100-21 / Rear 110/90-19
Dunlop Geomax MX33 Soft/Intermediate Tire Package
The New Standard in Motocross Tire performance
All Dunlop Motocross tires are developed with input form the top pro riders/racers from all over the world. When Dunlop brings out a new tire it is always a game changer and raises the levels traction and stability. As always Dunlop offers superior durability compared to the competition.
Moto-House MX Tire Combo offer great low prices on the front and rear tire setup
The Dunlop MX 33 Tire Combo- Features:
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability, and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Tire sizes Front 80/100-21 / Rear 110/90-19
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Best Motocross Shop in Central Florida