FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-on Blue Anodized Carbon Fiber Honda CRF250R 11-13
FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-on Blue Anodized Carbon Fiber for your Honda CRF250R 11-13
When you need reliable power you have come to the right place, FMF is the leader in 4-Stroke technology for your Honda motocross bikes. The FMF Factory 4.1 RCT incorporates the latest in FMF Resonance Chamber Technology™ both internally and externally. Also, FMF achieves a shorter overall length that is less susceptible to crash damage and complementary to our Factory Forward Engineering - moving the muffler closer to the motor to centralize mass. The Factory 4.1 RCT is constructed from only aerospace grade materials that meet our exacting specifications and is manufactured 100% at our Southern California factory.
Features of the FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-on Exhaust Honda CRF250R 11-13:
- RCT (Resonance Chamber Technology) features a patented core shape that lowers decibels while maintaining maximum power output
- Internal ducts in the chambers of the RCT system increase internal volume for improved exhaust flow, resulting in power gains throughout the entire range of power
- FMF's Factory Forward Engineering centralizes mass and is less prone to crash damage
- Innovative rear end cap features simple installation of tuning tip inserts or spark arrestor with the removal of four screws
- Compatible with stock header or FMF header
- Meet AMA and FIM sound requirements
- Spark arrestor included in muffler
- Made in the U.S.
- Spark Arrestor: Screen Insert (included)
- Quiet Insert: 94dB Insert (included)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.