Moto Tassinari VForce 3 Reed Valve System Kawasaki KX100/KX85 V384A
The Moto Tassinari unique VForce3 reed valve system by has been the reed valve system of choice for the Kawasaki KX85, KX100. When racers looking for the performance edge on two-stroke race bikes. The VForce3 reed valve system for the Kawasaki KX85, KX100 will increase horsepower and torque by increasing the efficiency over a conventional reed valve design. VForce3 reed cage offers a unique design features double the reed tip surface over the OEM reed valve design.
The Moto Tassinari VForce3 V384A design is superior, consider when an engine operating at 8,000 RPM the reed petal opening and closing 133 times in one second. That is demanding on the VForce3 reed system, reliability and performance are what you need from your reeds. This is where the Moto Tassinari VForce3 system outperforms the competition. Since the petals are only traveling half the distance, they last longer over the OEM Designed reed valve design.Features of the VForce 3 Reed Valve System - Kawasaki KX100/KX85:
- Rubber over-molded reed cages to aid in sealing to extend reed life.
- VForce 3 Reed Valve System increase torque and increases horsepower over the entire power band.
- VForce 3 Reed Valve System incorporates the industry's first and only patented snap together reed valve design. The entire assembly is completely screwed free, meaning that when reed petals need changing the job is now literally a "SNAP".
- Newly designed reed stops for increased reed petal stability and a shorter reed cage for a noticeable performance increase due to lighter reed petals
- Fitment Kawasaki KX85 all years
Moto-House MX - Choice of Champions - Located in Clermont/Groveland Fl area where Motocross lives day in and out, many of the top riders in the world train. We live Motocross.